911 Call Prompted Police Visit to Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth’s L.A. Home a Year Before Their Split - MANU MAG

ShowBiz & Sports Celebs Lifestyle

Hot

Friday, 20 February 2026

911 Call Prompted Police Visit to Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth’s L.A. Home a Year Before Their Split

New Photo - 911 Call Prompted Police Visit to Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth's L.A. Home a Year Before Their Split

911 Call Prompted Police Visit to Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth's L.A. Home a Year Before Their Split Daniel S. Levine, Sean MandellSat, February 21, 2026 at 5:27 AM UTC 0 Shia LaBeouf; Mia Goth Ash Knotek/Shutterstock; Taylor Hill/FilmMagic Pasadena, Calif., police received a 911 call at Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth's home in November 2024, a year before the former couple split A female caller was heard repeating "just go" and was trying to get their husband to leave, according to police documents obtained by PEOPLE LaBeouf faces two counts of simple battery after an alleged altercation on Feb.

911 Call Prompted Police Visit to Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth's L.A. Home a Year Before Their Split

Daniel S. Levine, Sean MandellSat, February 21, 2026 at 5:27 AM UTC

0

Shia LaBeouf; Mia Goth

Ash Knotek/Shutterstock; Taylor Hill/FilmMagic

Pasadena, Calif., police received a 911 call at Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth's home in November 2024, a year before the former couple split

A female caller was heard repeating "just go" and was trying to get their husband to leave, according to police documents obtained by PEOPLE

LaBeouf faces two counts of simple battery after an alleged altercation on Feb. 17 during a Mardi Gras celebration in New Orleans

Police responded to a 911 call to Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth's Los Angeles-area home a year before the former couple split, according to Pasadena Police Department documents obtained by PEOPLE.

On Nov. 2, 2024, police received a 911 call for a verbal altercation from the former couple's home at around 11:12 p.m. local time. The female caller could be heard repeating, "Just go." According to police, the female was trying to get their husband to leave. The female later called back, stating that their husband was still inside and allegedly refusing to leave. A male could be heard in the background cursing and it "sounds" as if the male was leaving the location. TMZ was the first to report the call.

Police arrived on the scene about six minutes after the call was received. They left at about 11:41 p.m.

Shia LaBeouf in May 2025

Stefanie Rex/picture alliance via Getty

A police spokesman told PEOPLE it was "likely" that the male and female mentioned in the 911 report lived at the home, but they could not confirm for certain because the report did not list the names. A longer police report was not taken, and no statements were recorded because it "didn't escalate to that level," police said. The incident was later "cleared" because it was a verbal altercation.

LaBeouf, 39, and Goth, 32, have been in an on-again, off-again relationship since 2012 and welcomed a daughter in 2022. They officially ended their relationship last year, PEOPLE confirmed. A source told PEOPLE that LaBeouf moved to New Orleans after their split.

"He was just unhappy in Los Angeles and saw New Orleans as a reset," the source said, adding that the Transformers star wanted to be closer to his family, including his father.

Another source also told PEOPLE that Goth and LaBeouf's relationship "has always been complicated" and "They weren't getting along and had a lot of drama last year." The source also said Goth "encouraged" LaBeouf to move out.

Advertisement

"She loves him, but she also doesn't need him. She's very independent. She has her own life, her own career and her priority is their daughter," the source said. "Shia loves their daughter and stays in touch."

Reps for Goth and LaBeouf have not responded to PEOPLE's previous requests for comment.

Mia Goth in October 2025

Michael Loccisano/Getty

— sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer​​, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

LaBeouf faces two counts of simple battery after an alleged altercation on Feb. 17 during a Mardi Gras celebration in New Orleans. TMZ obtained video showing a shirtless LaBeouf getting medical treatment outside a bar.

Jeffrey Damnit, one of LaBeouf's alleged victims, told PEOPLE that LaBeouf used homophobic slurs during the Feb. 17 confrontation that led to the actor's arrest. An initial police report obtained by PEOPLE also alleges that LaBeouf "used the word 'f----t'" multiple times.

The actor, who has spoken about struggles with sobriety and personal challenges in the past, was treated for his injuries after being booked by police. He was released from custody on his own recognizance. He has since been seen on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras festivities.

LaBeouf's next court appearance is scheduled for March 19.

on People

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: February 21, 2026 at 07:45AM on Source: MANUEL MAG

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle