I used to be successful VP at a bank, but after a HIV diagnosis I transformed into a non-binary dragon - now I want to remove my penis to become genderless
A body modification enthusiast, who spent thousands to transform themselves into a 'human dragon', has made a return to social media after breaking due to being 'bashed' on the internet. Tiamat Legion Medusa from Texas, who was born Richard Hernandez, had a dream about a snake bite in the 1980s, which they believe turned them into a 'reptoid', leading to a dramatic physical transformation. The 'dragon', who uses they/them pronouns and goes by 'Legion the Dragon' has since spent more than $83,500 (£61,000) on modification surgeries, including ear removal, tongue splitting, castration, and countless tattoos.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ViDi MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Taiwan #Poland #Georgia #Fetterman #Dolly #Tampon Tim
Post a Comment